This is what I had for lunch today! I used cream of mushroom soup, but you can use cream of chicken if you don’t like mushrooms.
– 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
– 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
– 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
– 1/2 pound Velveeta
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 pinch garlic powder
1. Boil chicken in a large pot of water. When chicken is done, remove from pot, keeping water/broth at a boil.
2. Shred chicken and set aside.
3. Put spaghetti in boiling chicken broth and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. When done, drain.
4. Return pot with cooked spaghetti to stove, put over low heat. Add shredded chicken, soup, diced tomatoes with chile peppers and cheese.
5.Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
6. When cheese is melted, dinner is ready!
Fun Fact: You can shred chicken with a mixer! Who knew?!