Recipe: Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
I haven’t tried a new recipe lately, so here’s my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe instead! They come out softer and chewier than the typical chocolate chip cookie, and I like that so much more. YUM!
– 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
– 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
– 1/4 cup White Sugar
– 1 small pkg Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
– 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
– 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
– 1 pkg ( 12 oz) Milk Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until creamy and fluffy.
3. Slowly mix in flour and baking soda.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before eating.