I love Thanksgiving, and I especially love hosting it! It lets me try all kinds of new, yummy recipes… and even perfect some old ones!
The spread / recipes:
- Smoked turkey & Ham (my hubs did both!)
- Dressing – my grandma’s top secret recipe!
- Corn Casserole
- Squash Casserole
- Mac n’ Cheese
- Loaded Potatoes (my husband’s go-to dish)
- Sweet Potatoes – I actually boiled the sweet potatoes the night before, then put them in the crock pot with the other ingredients the next day to warm up.
- Pea Salad
- And Deserts made by my Mother-in-law & Sister-in-law!