Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Over the holidays, my sister’s fiancé made some BCD and it was amazing. That inspired us to make it whenever we got home!! Luckily, we had everything we needed to make it, minus the blue cheese (we don’t like blue cheese anyways) or the canned chicken (we used a regular chicken breast instead). Since it was just us two, we cut the recipe in half. It was a perfect little snack that was so simple to make!
– 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
– 1/2 cup hot sauce
– 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
– 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 2 (9.75-ounce) cans chicken in water, drained
– Crackers, chips, and/or veggies, for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a (9-inch) deep-dish pie plate add the cream cheese and stir with a fork until smooth.
3. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Mix in the canned chicken and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling.
4. Stir before serving with crackers, chips, and/or veggies.