Ever since I made these about a month ago, we’ve had them about six times already! They are so good and taste like a legit pizza – but it’s healthy and low cal!
– English muffins (We use these – 100 cals per muffin!)
– pizza/pasta sauce
– shredded cheese
– favorite toppings (we use turkey pepperoni, onion, jalapeños and banana peppers)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Cut the muffins in half.
3. Spoon the sauce on the muffin halve and spread it around.
4. Add your desired pizza toppings.
5. Top it off with cheese.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges are getting crispy. Cool slightly before eating.