Recipe: Honey Mustard Chicken Pasta
We’ve been eating a lot of salads lately, so I decided to liven things up a bit and add pasta salad to lettuce!
– 10 oz pasta
– 3 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
– 1 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
– 1 tsp clear honey
– 10 oz cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
– ½ red onion, thinly sliced
– small bunch basil, leaves roughly torn
– 4 tomatoes, quartered, then each chunk halved
1. Boil the pasta, then cool under running water. Cook the chicken at the same time.
2. Mix the mayo, mustard and honey in a large bowl and loosen with a little water to make a dressing the consistency of double cream.
3. Add the pasta, chicken, onions, basil and tomatoes, season to taste, then gently mix together.