I had a lot of wine corks and wanted to do something cute with them, so I looked on pinterest for inspiration. I combined a few images that I found to make this wreath. I’m so happy with how it turned out!
– a lot of wine corks (Total for my wreath: 266!)
– backing for wreath (I used cardboard)
– letter template
– hot glue gun
1. Make a large circle out of the cardboard and cut.
2. Trace the letter in the center of the cardboard.
3. Start gluing all of the corks onto the cardboard. I did the letter first (with red wine corks) and worked outward (with white wine corks).
4. Put the burlap around the edge of the corks to finish it off!