This was so easy and doesn’t require many ingredients. I cut the recipe in half since I was going to be the only one eating it, and it made so much! Very filling.
– 2 zucchini, washed, dried and ends trimmed
– 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
– 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
– 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
– ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– Salt and coarsely ground black pepper
– Parmesan cheese, to taste
1. Cut the zucchini into ribbons using a spiralizer. Transfer the ribbons to a large bowl.
2. Add the thyme and oregano to the zucchini ribbons; toss to combine. Add the lemon zest and juice; toss to combine.
3. In a small bowl, whisk the olive oil with the mustard. Gradually add the olive oil mixture to the zucchini and toss until the salad is well dressed.
4. Season the salad with salt and pepper. Serve topped with shredded Parmesan.