Recipe: Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad
I’m back!! I broke my pinky a couple of weeks ago and haven’t done much cooking because it was still pretty sore up until the last few days. This is the first thing I’ve made and it was a pretty good dish! The original recipe called for a half cup of ranch, but it needed more!
– 2 cups small, dry pasta, cooked to al dente
– 2 cups shredded chicken
– 1 cup frozen peas, cooked
– 1 cup diced tomatoes
– 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
– 1 cup bottled ranch dressing
– 1 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1. Cook the pasta to al dente and allow to cool. Add chicken, bacon, peas and tomatoes and toss to combine.
2. Measure out bottled ranch dressing into a small bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked pepper and stir until combined.
3. Pour ranch dressing over pasta mixture and gently fold together.
4. Top with bacon crumbles for garnish, if desired.