Last week I wrote about the bachelorette party. Below are instructions for a few of the DIYs that I made!
Tissue Paper Letter
1. Paint the board that you’re going to be placing the letter on top of. I used cardboard.
2. Draw the letter that you want to use on the dried board.
3. Cut out squares of tissue paper, then begin the place them on the outline of the letter. Be sure to scrunch the squares before you glue them with a glue stick.
1. After washing the mugs, start decorating them! I used a stencil for the letter, then placed dots all around the letter.
2. After you’re finished decorating it, bake the mug in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F. Remember to place the mug in the oven before it heats up and leave it in until the oven cools completely so there won’t be any cracks. You can choose to bake the mugs twice to really set in the sharpie drawings.
3. Hand wash the mug gently instead of throwing it in the dishwasher, as a machine washer may ruin the design.
Cinderella signed art
1. Print out silhouette design and cut.
2. Stencil it onto canvas, paint the inside and let dry.
3. Sign it!