Recipe: Shrimp Pesto Zoodles
Lately, I’ve been really busy in the evenings and haven’t been cooking at all (or I just make something that’s super easy that I make often). This is the first new recipe that I’ve tried in a while… and it took less than 30 minutes!
– 1 tablespoon butter or oil
– 1 lb. shrimp
– jar of pesto
– salt and pepper
– any additional spices you want to include (I used garlic and red pepper flakes)
– 4 medium zucchini
1. Heat the butter or oil over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and toss with the spices.
2. Sauté the shrimp until they evenly coated with spice and fully cooked (they will no longer be translucent).
3. While shrimp is cooking, make zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer.
4. Toss the zoodles with a couple of tablespoons of pesto and top with the shrimp.