Since I haven’t been posting all the recipes I’ve made recently, here’s an extra one for Tasty Tuesday! 🙂
– 1 pound ground turkey
– 1/2 cup chopped onion
– 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup beef broth
– 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
1. Break up ground meat into a large skillet, and add onion, mushrooms, garlic powder, and mustard powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until the meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain excess fat.
2. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until done. Drain
3. In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and beef broth. Stir into turkey mixture, and cook over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Do not stir too much.
4. Add noodles to skillet and stir.