I know this recipe by heart because it’s one of my favorites. I always have the ingredients in the pantry and it’s super quick and easy!
– 1 lb ground turkey
– 1 can Ranch Style beans
– 1 can kernel corn (drained)
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1 packet of taco seasoning
– 1 packet of ranch dressing seasoning
– optional toppings (cheese, sour cream, avocado, tortilla chips)
1. In large pot, brown turkey meat. Drain excess liquid.
2. Add beans, corn and tomatoes into pot with ground meat.
3. Add taco seasoning and ranch dressing seasoning and mix. Let simmer for 45 minutes.
4. Garnish with desired toppings.