This is the perfect throw together meal when you don’t really feel like cooking. It makes a lot so you have plenty leftovers to carry with you to work and have all your co-workers drooling over. 😉
-1 lb linguine noodles
-1 package of precooked sausage, thinly sliced
-1 cup of chopped green onions
-3 cups of cherry tomatoes
-1/2 cup of chopped basil leaves
-salt and pepper
1. Throw noodles, sausage, green onions, tomatoes, and basil into a stew pot with 4 1/2 cups of water.
2. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cook on medium high heat until boiling occurs.
4. Reduce heat to low and simmer till noodles and water has reduced.
5. Before serving sprinkle with parmesan cheese.