We had a Favorite Things party this past weekend! Everyone invited brought something they loved and wrapped it in a Brown Paper Bag Tied Up with String! We drew names and everyone left with an amazing new favorite thing! It was so much fun!
In addition to the gift exchange, we also all brought our favorite treats to eat! Below are the nibbles that we made: Raspberry Moscato Spritzer, Strawberry Cheesecake Dip, Snickers Dip and a Cheese Ball!
– Moscato White Wine (chilled)
– Sprite zero (chilled)
– 6 oz. frozen raspberries
1. Combine equal parts of moscato and sprite.
2. Add raspberries on top!
– 8 ounces of cream cheese
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla
– 1 can of strawberry pie filling
– Graham Crackers and Vanilla Wafers for dipping
1. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed.
2. Add vanilla and greek yogurt, until fluffy.
3. Spread over a container then add strawberry pie filling on top.
4. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
– 1 pack of Snickers fun size candy bars
– 4 ounces of cream cheese
– 1 cup of cool whip
– 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
– pretzels and vanilla wafers for dipping
1. Break Snickers into tiny pieces.
2. Add all ingredients into the mixer. Blend on medium until mixed well.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
– 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
– 3 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
– 1 (1 ounce) package Ranch-style dressing mix
– 2 cups chopped pecans
1. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and dressing mix.
2. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to harden.
3. Using a long piece of cling wrap, form into one large ball.
4. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.