We made spirits bright this Christmas!!! Besides the usual mimosas, wine and fireball, we tried two other holiday cocktails. Our favorite was the one our Mom found: Santa’s Little Ho Ho.
– 1 bottle champagne
– 1 bottle ginger ale
– 10 oz frozen strawberries
1. In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients.
2. Gently stir and serve!
– 3 ounces of Cranberry Vodka
– 1/2 ounce of Peppermint Schnapps
– Sparkling Soda (or Sprite for a sweeter drink)
– Cranberries and/or peppermints for garnish
1. Fill glass with ice. If garnishing with cranberries add these before the ice.
2. Combine ice, vodka, and schnapps. Stir.
3. Top off with sparkling soda.
4. Garnish with peppermint (optional)