Recycle your clothes by creating a Rope Toy for your dog out of old shirts! I made this for my favorite pup, Minnie!
– 1-3 old shirts
– 1 pair of scissors
1. Begin by cutting 4 strips from each shirt.
2. Twist the strips together and tie a knot at the top of all 12 strips.
3. Separate the strips into 4 sections of 3 strips each and braid from the knot, down.
4. Once all the strips are braided together, tie a knot at the end of your rope.
5. *OPTIONAL* Tie off additional knots on your strands that are hanging down. This will add extra chewing power to your rope toy.