I absolutely love breakfast food and French Toast is my fav! French Toast is easier than it seems. I had never made French Toast for my husband before, so I decided to wake him up with the wonderful aroma! He loved it too! I served it with bacon, so of course I couldn’t go wrong! While we were cleaning up the dishes he said we need to do this every weekend! 😉 #bestwifey
-1 Egg (makes about 4 servings)
-1/4 cup of Milk
1. Beat in a shallow bowl the Egg, Milk, and Vanilla Extract (I don’t know the exact amount but my mother always said you can never have to much Vanilla).
2. Dip the bread in the mixture so that both sides are coated evenly.
3. Grease the griddle or skillet.
4. Cook bread on medium heat until both sides are brown.
5. When done cooking pour syrup over bread and sprinkle with powdered sugar for added sweetness.