I can’t believe it is already February… let the countdown to Valentine’s Day begin! Valentine’s Day has always been one of my favorite holidays. I enjoy putting up a little Valentine’s decor in the living areas of my home!
I made this super easy wreath! It’s a cheap and quick decorating project!
-green floral wire
1. Stretch out the garland so that it lays flat and all the greenery is going in one direction.
2. Start attaching the greenery to the wreath with wire while the garland is still connected. About every 5 inches secure the garland in place with wire.
3. When you get back to where you started clip off the rest of the garland that you did not use with wire cutters.
4. Look for bare spots in the wreath and attach the extra greenery.
5. I attached a cute festive banner for Valentine’s Day but the wreath looks great by itself. I plan on using the wreath through the spring and swapping banners for the different holidays coming up.
Here is the rest of my Vday decor! Only 14 more days!
I got the cute printable letters for the banner at http://somethingturquoise.com/2016/01/12/free-printable-alphabet-banner-1/
The heart topiary came from Home Goods and I recently came across old cards from a child and loved this Valentine I got from my aunt back in the 90’s. I thought it would be perfect to frame!