This is a perfect little snack when you want something sweet and spicy. I added more cayenne than what it called for because I wanted mine with an extra kick!
– 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
– 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
– 2 teaspoon hot sauce
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste)
– 4 cups pecans (about 1 pound)
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Whisk butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, mustard powder, hot sauce, and cayenne in a medium bowl.
3. Add pecans and toss to coat.
4. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, tossing occasionally, until pecans are well toasted and spices are fragrant, 25–30 minutes.
5. Serve warm or let cool. Pecans can be made 2 days ahead. Store tightly wrapped at room temperature.