In honor of National Pi Day, I made these adorable mini pies!!
– 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
– 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Remove crust from pouch; unroll on work surface.
3. With 3 1/2- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from the crust. In order to make more, roll out scraps between two sheets of parchment paper, and make another round. Repeat until you used as much as you can (I ended up with 10 total).
4. Fit rounds into greased muffin tin, pressing in gently.
5. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
6. Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly.
7. Let cool for 20 minutes.