Over the Easter weekend my mom came in to town to visit. Usually she makes strawberry pies and deviled eggs. It’s always something I look forward to every Easter. We decided to make it together this year and I’m so glad I finally learned her recipes. It’s so much easier than I thought! I will definitely be making these more than just one time a year!
-12 large eggs
-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
-3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
-2 teaspoon prepared mustard
-2/8 teaspoon salt
Dash of pepper
1.Place eggs in sauce pan.
2. Add water to cover eggs.
3. Bring water to boil.
4. Remove pan from heat and let stand for 15 minutes.
5. Drain water and add ice cold water to eggs. (This will help to peel easily.) Let eggs chill.
6. Peel eggs.
7. Cut eggs length wise and carefully take out yolks. Place yolks in a bowl.
8. Add mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt, and pepper, Mix well.
9. Place mixture in eggs and garnish with paprika.