Sorry we’ve been MIA lately… Holly and I have had a lot going on the past couple of months and posting has been put on the back burner. Since we didn’t post anything for Tasty Tuesday this week, here’s a summer cocktail recipe that you’ll want to make this weekend, or tonight. After all, it is Thirsty Thursday!
– 1.5 liter of chilled Moscato wine
– 1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
– 1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
– 1 lime sliced
– 2 Liter Sprite/7 Up
1. Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and ¼ cup of limeade in a blender and puree.
2. Pour into a pitcher and add remaining limeade. Then, add the chilled moscato.
3. Pour the lime soda about halfway into each wine glass. Top it off with the moscato mixture.
4. Garnish with strawberry and lime slices.
Here’s the DIY tutorial for the Chalkboard Wine Charms that I made!