This is the easiest way to cook a whole turkey breast. It comes out so tender it falls off the bone! I also saved the juice for turkey stock!
For 21 day fix: 1R for turkey and 1G for the veggies underneath.
– 1 Whole thawed turkey breast
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 2 tbsp. Paprika
– 1 tbsp. Seasoning Salt
– 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
– 1 tsp. Onion Powder
– 1 tsp. Salt
– 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
– 1 tsp. Thyme
– 1 tsp. Rosemary
– 1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
– 1 Onion, cut into strips
– 4 Celery sticks, cut into thirds
– 4 Carrot sticks, cut into thirds
1. Place the onion, celery and carrots on the bottom of the crock pot. Then add four golf ball sized aluminum balls on the bottom for the turkey to sit on top of. (You could also add extra veggies inside the cavity of the turkey.)
2. Place the turkey on top of the aluminum balls and drizzle with the oil. Rub the oil all over the body of the turkey.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix together.
4. Season the turkey, making sure to get in every crevice of the bird.
5. Place the lid on the crock pot and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 8 hours.