I have such a sweet tooth and I always crave peanut butter. I decided to try this healthy alternative for peanut butter cookies! I was unsure about it but I loved them. My mom was in town this weekend and couldn’t stop eating these cookies! They are that good! Give them a try!
– 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 egg
– 1/3 cup brown sugar
– 1 1/4 cup PB2 or any powdered peanut butter
1. Heat the oven to 350.
2. Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
3. Combine everything except the PB2 in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add the PB2 and mix well to combine.
5. Drop the cookies onto the sheet using a cookie scoop.
6. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned on the bottom.
7. Cool completely before eating.