I love my Paderno and have used it on numerous veggies, but never thought to use it on cucumbers! Whenever I came across a recipe for coodles, I knew I had to try it! They did not disappoint.
21 day fix: 3G, 1B, 1O
– 1 large cucumber
– 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
-10 pitted kalamata olives, halved
– thinly sliced red onions
– 1/8 cup Hummus
– 1/8 cup crumbled Feta cheese
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. With a spiralizer, make the cucumber noodles and place in a bowl.
2. Add tomatoes, olives, and red onion to the noodles.
3. In the center, add the hummus and sprinkle feta cheese over the top.
4. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.