It’s Cinco de Mayo! To celebrate, we had tacos with Mexican corn on the cob for dinner. Delicioso!
– small frozen corn on the cob
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– salt and pepper
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
– 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1. Heat oven to 400.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the corn with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
3. Place the uncovered corn in a foil lined baking dish and cook for 40 minutes (or until tender). Flip occasionally.
4. Let cool for 5 minutes, then pour lime juice on top and sprinkle with cilantro.