Sometimes, you just need a little message on top of a cake. This tutorial is really quick and you don’t need to buy any supplies… you’ll have most of the stuff in your kitchen already!
– mini alphabet cookie cutters
– card stock (we didn’t have any so we used an envelope!)
– coloring supplies (optional)
– glue stick
1. On your card stock, trace the word using the cookie cutters.
2. If you want a design, decorate the letters using your coloring supplies.
3. Cut out the letters.
4. Glue letters onto toothpicks.
5. Place in cake!