I was needing something bright and cheery for the laundry room. Let’s face it, doing laundry is the pits. So I had a cork board and fabric laying around and decided it was time to do something with it! I came up with this cute little picture board to make me happy!
-little clothespins (found at Michaels)
1. Lay fabric out and cut the fabric so that you have extra to staple to the back of the cork board.
2. Pull fabric tight and start stapling the fabric to the back of the cork board.
3. When you get to the corners fold it like wrapping a present and secure with a lot of staples.
4. When fabric is all covered, cut twine to fit the entire length of the cork board with extra to staple to the back.
5. Staple twine to the back of the cork board.
6. Add clothespin and pictures and you are set!