I’ve made this pulled pork several times already because it’s so easy and delicious! It’s also perfect for when you have people coming over because it makes so much! Serve it with potato or bean salad!
– 3 pounds pork tenderloin
– 8 ounces barbecue sauce
– 1 onion small, minced
– 2 cloves garlic minced
– 2 dashes hot pepper sauce
– salt to taste
– ground black pepper to taste
1. Add garlic and onion to the crock pot.
2. Add hot sauce and stir to evenly distribute.
3. Salt and pepper pork loin(s) and place in crock pot.
4. Pour BBQ sauce over meat.
5. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
6. Let cool, then shred in KitchenAid mixer or using Bear Claws.