Whenever I have veggies that are about to go bad (because I didn’t end up making the recipe that I initially bought them for), I usually make a veggie stir fry with them. This time, I decided to change it up and make chips!
21 day fix approved! 1 Green
– 4 cups thinly sliced squash & zucchini (about 3-4 medium)
– extra virgin olive oil spray
– 2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
1. Use a mandolin or slice zucchini as thin as possible.
2. Place squash & zucchini on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lightly spray veggies with EVOO, then sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Be careful not to overdo it with the salt – the first batch I made were way too salty!
4. Bake at 225°F for 2-3 hours. Rotate half way during cooking time.