If you are wanting an easy dessert, this is the one for you! This is my husbands favorite dessert I make. He always asks for it. Pair this with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream and it will be your significant others favorite too!
– 1 sugar cookie mix
– 1/2 cup, melted butter
– 1 egg
– 21 oz. can of strawberry (or cherry) pie filling
1. In medium size bowl make sugar cookie mix according to box. Mix until dough forms.
2. In another bowl, remove 3/4 cup of the dough.
3. In a 9×9 greased baking dish, press the remaining dough into the dish.
4. Spread your pie filling onto the sugar cookie dough.
5. Break apart the remaining 3/4 cup of dough and sprinkle on top of pie filling.
6. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
My husbands friend stayed with us over the summer for a week. I made him this dessert. He loved it so much he made his girlfriend make it! I promise you! It’s a hit!