Salads are one of our favorite things to eat in the summer. Last week, we both made this Cobb Salad and now we’re obsessed. We’ve already made it a few more times!
21 Day Fix Approved: 2G, 1/2R, 1/2B, 1O
Ingredients for Cobb Salad
– 2 cups lettuce
– 1 hard-boiled egg, cut into quarters
– 1 slice of turkey bacon
– 1 tbsp chopped avocado
– 1 tbsp cheese (I used feta)
– 2 tbsp Lemon Dijon salad dressing
1. Place lettuce in a bowl and top with all ingredients.
2. Drizzle dressing on top and serve!
Ingredients for Lemon Dijon Salad Dressing (21dayfix – 1O)
– 1 large egg yolk
– 1 tbsp dijon mustard
– 1/4 tsp sea salt
– 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
– 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
– 1 1/2 tsp chopped lemon peel
– 1/4 cup evoo
1. Place egg yolk, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice and lemon peel in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Slowly add the oil, blending until well blended.