These energy balls are such a yummy snack. Beware they are addicting, so eat in moderation!
– 1 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
– 2/4 cup almond butter
– 1/4 cup peanut butter
– 1/3 cup honey
– 1 tbsp. vanilla
– handful of chocolate chips
– handful of coconut (optional)
1. In mixing bowl stir all ingredients together. Warm up butters to mix together easier.
2. Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to get dough sticky.
3. Remove from refrigerator and form tbsp. size balls.
4. Put balls in refrigerator for a few hours, then enjoy!
Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 6 months.