I recently rediscovered this recipe I made two years ago and have been making them nonstop. These burgers are so good, not to mention, super easy to make!
They’re also 21 day fix approved: 1G, 1R, 1/2B
– 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
– 1/2 red onion, chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
– 1 lb lean ground turkey
– 1 tbs dried oregano
– 2 tbs grill seasoning
– 1 tbs salt
– 1 tbs pepper
– 4 oz crumbled feta
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Saute onion until soft, about 5-6 minutes.
2. Add in garlic and saute an additional minute. Remove and let cool.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together spinach, ground turkey, oregano, grill seasoning, salt and pepper and feta.
4. Stir in cooled onion and garlic.
5. Form into four patties.
6. Grill on medium for eight minutes per side, flipping halfway through.