This omelette is packed with veggies and protein!
21 day fix approved: 1G, 1 1/2R, 1/2B, 1 tbs
– 2 large egg whites
– salt and ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon olive oil
– 1 cup packed baby spinach
– 6 tbs (1/2 red container) low-fat cottage cheese
– 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon water; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a medium nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach and season with salt and pepper. Cook until wilted and tender.
3. Add eggs and cook until nearly set, using a spatula to pull sides of the omelette toward center as uncooked egg whites run underneath.
4. Put on plate and fold over.
5. Dollop cottage cheese on the top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.