We celebrated Thanksgiving at our parent’s house in Waco this year. Our parent’s made turkey, dressing and all the usual sides and we were in charge of the desserts. Heather made pumpkin pie with whipped cream and Holly brought fudge (recipe below)! Everything was so good.
– 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed milk
– 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Microwave the milk and chips for 1 minute.
2. Stir until smooth, melting 15 seconds at a time.
3. Pour into an 8×8 pan lined with parchment.
4. Place in fridge for about 4 hours, until set.
5. Once firm, cut and store in fridge until you’re ready to serve.