You can eat these Brussels sprouts on a bed of spinach leaves or eat them separate (use steps 1-3)!
– 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar (plus 2 tbsp for dressing)
– 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
– 1/8 teaspoon salt
– 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
– 1 package of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into quarters
– 4 cups fresh spinach
– 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
1. In a medium bowl, whisk 3 tbsp vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until combined. Gradually whisk in olive oil until thickened.
2. Add Brussels sprouts to the bowl and mix well until evenly coated.
3. Place Brussels sprouts on a large baking sheet and roast at 400F for 22 minutes, turning once, until tender.
4. In a large bowl, combine Brussels sprouts and spinach leaves. Toss with 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
5. Sprinkle feta cheese on top and serve.