Last year at our Favorite Things Party, I made a Snickers dip and it was a huge hit. This year, I wanted to try something different so I made this Cake Batter dip. Once again, people were obsessed with it! I’m glad my friends have a sweet tooth like I do.
I served this dip with graham crackers and vanilla wafers.
– 1 white cake mix
– 2 cups Greek plain yogurt
– 1 container of Cool Whip
– sprinkles (optional)
1. Bake cake mix according to box.
2. Let cool, then mix the yogurt and whipped cream until there are no lumps remaining.
3. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Before you serve, add sprinkles!