Here’s the recipe to the Christmas edibles I gave as a gift this year. They were so good and easy to make!
Serving size: 24 clusters
– 1 lb white chocolate candy coating
– 3 oz white chocolate baking bar
– 6 oz white chocolate chips
– 1 1/2 cups unsalted peanuts
– 2 cups small pretzel twists
1. Place all white chocolate (coating, baking bar & chips) in a crock pot and set on low.
2. Heat for 1 1/2 hours until melted, stirring occasionally (about every 25 min).
3. Add peanuts and pretzels to the chocolate and stir until evenly coated. Add more peanuts or pretzels if needed. If chocolate becomes thick, stir in a teaspoon of vegetable oil.
4. Drop by spoonfuls into baking cups.
5. Allow candy to set for at least an hour in the fridge.