This Christmas, I gave everyone White Chocolate Peanut & Pretzel Clusters and put it in this cute glitter glass jar that I made. It’s so easy to make and looks really impressive!
– glass jar (I got mine from spaghetti and pickles!)
– Mod Podge
– sponge brush
– a couple of bowls/plates
– spray paint (for lids)**
1. In order to peel the label off your jar, soak them in warm soapy water for an hour or so, then run it through the dishwasher. (You may have to run the glass jars in the dishwasher a couple of times if you use a pickle jar!)
2. With a brush, put Mod Podge on 1/4 of the jar, then sprinkle glitter on top over a bowl/plate (to help with the mess).
3. Repeat Step 2 for the rest of the jar.
4. After glitter is all over the jar, let dry for about an hour.
5. Brush a thin layer of Mod Podge over the jar so the glitter will stay, then let dry another hour.
** If you’re going to spray paint the lid, do so the night before so it has time to dry too!