I got this recipe from a co-worker. She said it was easy so I decided to give it a try! It was and it made a lot! Yay for leftovers!
– 1 pound ground meat
– 2 10 oz. cans of enchilada sauce
– 1 onion
– 1 packet of taco seasoning
– 1 tablespoon of garlic (I added more because I love garlic)
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– 1 package corn tortillas
– 1 8 oz. bag of cheddar shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sautee onion and garlic in olive oil until soft.
2. In a large skillet, brown ground meat over medium heat, drain. Stir in enchilada sauce ( 3/4 of can) and taco seasoning. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Take the ground meat mixture and set aside in bowl.
4. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce in skillet. Place each corn tortilla in pan to get sauce on both sides.
5. In dish (I used Corningware), layer the dish as follows:
Will make 2 layers.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.