I made these over the weekend and they are so delicious! I have a feeling these are going to become my new go-to dish.
– 2 cans Buttermilk Biscuits (8 biscuits per can)
– 32 pepperoni slices
– 1 block of cheese (I uses Colby-Jack)
– 1 beaten egg
– shredded Parmesan cheese
– Italian seasoning
– Garlic powder
– 1 jar pizza sauce
1. Using about 1/2 the block of cheese, cut into 16 squares.
2. Flatten a biscuit out making it a 1/4 inch larger around.
3. Add a tsp of pizza sauce in the biscuit, then stack two pepperonis on the bottom and top with cheese in the middle.
4. Gather up the edges of the biscuit and line the rolls in a greased 9×13 inch pan (seam side down).
5. Brush with beaten egg.
6. Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
7. Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
8. Serve the rolls with warm pizza sauce for dipping.