I love Crock Pot meals. I had it all ready before work, turned it on, and came home to such an amazing smell and a big appetite. This is as easy as you can get!
– 1 lb. pre- cooked sausage, thinly sliced
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 bell pepper, chopped
– 2 tbsp. minced garlic
– 1 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes
– 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1/4 tsp. pepper
– 1/4 tsp. Texas Pete
– 1 10 oz. package of frozen okra
1. Add all items to slow cooker except for okra and Texas Pete.
2. Stir to combine. Let cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Once finished, stir in okra and Texas Pete. Cook for another 30 minutes.
4. Serve over cooked white rice.