It’s National Pie Day!
I always thought Shepard’s Pie was hard to make! My husband whipped this up in no time. It saved time by using the instant mashed potatoes! My husband and I think they are better than homemade. Give this recipe a try!
– 1 lb. ground meat
– 1/2 tsp. salt
– 1/2 tsp. pepper
– 1 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
– 1 bag of Idahoan Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Baby Reds instant potatoes (you can make from scratch mashed potatoes but to me these are better)
– 1 bag of frozen carrots, corn, and peas
– 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown meat when no longer pink add in salt, pepper, and Worcestershire Sauce. Drain Fat.
2. Remove meat mixture and place into a 9×13 dish.
3. In same skillet that meat mixture was in cook vegetables according to package.
4. While vegetables are cooking make your instant potatoes according to package.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. When vegetables and potatoes are finished cooking add them to the top of meat in dish. Vegetables first, then potatoes.
7. Bake for 30 minutes. When finished cooking put on cheese. Stick dish back in over for about 3 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble.