I absolutely love this jello salad that my mom makes. She only makes it at Thanksgiving and Christmas and I swear I eat most of it. I asked my mom for the recipe and she said it was super easy! I decided to give it a try and it was. I will for sure be making this year round! Maybe next year at Thanksgiving and Christmas my family will have a chance at actually eating it. 😉
– 2 small or 1 large cherry jello mix
– 2 cups hot water
– 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple
– 2 chopped apples
– 1 can whole cranberries
1. Mix the jello mix and hot water together until dissolved.
2. Add in the pineapples, apples, and cranberries.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours then enjoy!