Kale is one of my go-to foods that I buy every time I go to the grocery store; however, I sometimes don’t get around to eating it and it becomes a little limp (so it’s not very good raw). This is perfect for whenever you want to use the whole bunch up before it goes bad!
– 1 bunch of kale
– 1/2 onion
– 1 tbsp garlic, minced
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Heat coconut oil in pan over medium high heat.
2. Add onions and sauté for four minutes.
3. Add kale and garlic to pan and sauté for another six minutes, until kale and onions are soft.
4. Garnish with red pepper flakes and serve!