Yummy & quick meal!
– 1 cup shredded bbq chicken
– 1 sweet potato
– salt and pepper, to taste
– nutmeg, dash
– 1 tablespoon butter
– sour cream
– additional toppings (onions, green onions or chives)
1. Microwave sweet potato until tender, about 5 minutes, then let cool before cutting.
2. Cut long ways and start mashing the potato with a fork.
3. Add butter and spices until potato is mixed. Try not to break the skin!
4. Add cooked bbq chicken and top with a little more bbq sauce, sour cream and any additional toppings!