The end of the 3 weeks of my 21 Day Fix is over. I am happy to say that I have maintained my weight which was my goal these 21 days. It was harder overall for me this time just because we had several events which I wanted to cheat including Valentine’s Day. I am ready for my next challenge group and give it all I got!
I repeated many of my recipes. These are the ones I repeated:
I also made Turkey Meatloaf which was really good. Even my husband ate seconds! I plan on making this today again. It was pretty easy especially since I had my food processor that we got for a wedding gift. That thing works wonders! Get one if you don’t have one!
Makes 10 servings
1 serving = 1 red, 1 green container
– 1 lb. of turkey meat
– 2 egss
– 1/2 onion (chopped)
– 3 celery sticks (chopped)
– 1 medium green pepper (chopped)
– 1 cup of old fashioned oats
– 1 (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
– 1/2 tsp. sea salt
– 1/2 tsp. ground pepper
– 1/2 tsp. paprika
– 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp. chili powder
– 1/2 tsp. oregeno
– 1 cup of marinara or tomato sauce, no sugar added
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Chop all vegetables fine. I used a food processor to chop just enough before it turns liquidy.
3. Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
4. Spray pan with non- stick spray. Add mixture to pan. Bake 45 minutes. With 10 minutes left take out and add ketchup to top and cook until done.