I love quick dinners during the week. This is great! You put everything in foil and bake. This dinner reminds me of Greece! It’s a great dish paired with a side salad.
– 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 cup basil pesto
– 2 tomatoes
– 4 oz. mozzarella shredded cheese
– 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut 4 sheets of foil, about 12 inches long.
3. Add chicken to the center of each piece of foil, season with salt and pepper.
4. Fold up all 4 sides of each foil packet. Top chicken with pesto, cheese, and tomatoes.
5. Fold the sides, completely covering the chicken. Seal packet closed.
6. Place foil packets in a single layer on baking sheet. Place into oven and bake chicken completely. It should reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Usually takes between 25-35 minutes.
7. Serve immediately and garnish with fresh basil.